When it comes to window replacement projects, there are many factors to consider before you get the right windows. Every step is crucial to get energy-efficient, durable, and stylish windows.
Everyone prefers a hassle-free experience. To make life easier, Renewal by Andersen®of Omaha and Lincoln offers replacement windows in Bellevue and the nearby areas without the stress. From start to finish, we’ll take care of everything. Our systematic process is as follows:
1. We will visit your home to take pre-installation measurements. This it to make sure that your new windows will fit the opening.
2. We will come to your home on the date that you set. We will bring with us your new windows, along with all the tools, materials, and power supply that we need.
3. Before we install your windows, we’ll remove furniture and valuables away from the work area. We will also wear protective footwear ,so we won’t leave a messy trail around your home.
4. We will remove your old windows and replace them with ours. You can be sure that there will be no damage and that we will install your windows the right way.
5. After installation, we will check if your new replacement windows in Omaha open, close, and lock properly.
6. For the gaps around the windows, we will fill them with insulating foam for weatherproofing. We will cover it up with stylish and water-resistant trim. This trim will also act as an insulator.
7. We will then remove the protective film covering the window. We will shine the glass pane and place the furniture back in their place. We will make sure to clean the work area and leave it spotless.
When you work with us, all you have to do is relax while we install your new windows. Our windows aren’t only stylish, as these are also energy-efficient and durable.
If you want to schedule a free in-home consultation, give us a call at (402) 513-2828. You can also fill out our convenient online form.