Sometimes, a quick repair is all you need to get things working again. When it comes to windows, however, a quick fix just as quickly needs fixing again. That’s because the materials that compose windows tend to deteriorate quicker once damaged. Cracks are a perfect example of this. Even the smallest cracks will eventually grow and stretch into larger cracks—and there’s not much that can be done.
When Repair Just Won’t Cut It
Think of window replacement in Lincoln, NE as a long-term investment, rather than a short-term patch, to your problems. In fact, if you notice any of the following problems with your windows, don’t even go for repair—it will cost you more down the line:
- Cracked or broken glass – In the same way that they weren’t able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again, this isn’t happening.
- Water-damaged frames – Even if you did go for a repair with water-damaged frames, we’ll probably end up replacing some parts anyway!
- Missing components – If you’re window no longer has its sill, sash, drip, trim or any other part, there’s no way they’re coming back.
If you find you have any of these problems, here at Renewal by Andersen® of Omaha and Lincoln, we cut straight to the point. We might offer a quick patch to get you by, but if you need it, we’re going to show you a better investment.
Replacing is Investing
Not only does going for replacement windows in Omaha solve whatever problem that was bugging you to begin with; but also with Renewal by Andersen windows, you can count on two great features that make them worthwhile to spend money on:
- Fibrex® Frames: This material retains the classy, timeless look of wood and combines it with the durability of vinyl. You will no longer have to worry too much about water damage with these frames.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® Glass:This advanced glass deflects radiant heat and lets in visible light.This saves you on your energy bills.
At Renewal by Andersen of Omaha and Lincoln, we place customer service up front and center. Because of this, we always look at the big picture—the ways you can save more on your window and door needs. Interested to learn more? Give us a call today and we’ll be glad to throw in a free estimate.